1. ADMISSION INTO HEAVEN DOSE NOT DEPEND ON THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN ONE POSSESSES
1st LESSON: ST. LUKE 23:29 For, behold, the days are coming, in the which they shall say, blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps, which never gave suck.
2ND LESSON: MATTHEW 4:19 And he saith unto them, follow me, and I will make you fishers of men.
GOLDEN TEXT: 1 TIMOTHY 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
Brethren, the text constitute what we intend to reveal to you this morning. You are apt to think the same way the Ethiopian Eunuch did when he answered Philip, how can I know when I am not taught? When the Ethiopian was reading a portion from Isaiah chapter 53 that Philip went to him and asked whether he understood what he was reading? He answered saying, “How can I, except some man should guide me?” It is because of your need to understand that we have chosen these three lessons to reveal to the four corners of the world.
CHILDLENESS IS NOT A CURSE: We want to disprove the thinking of the world that bearing children is doing the work of God. And that whoever does not bear children is not doing the work of God. It is because of this belief that many woman lament over their plight if they are childless. And I ask you, what has child bearing to do in this kingdom? If you have children what has that to do with this kingdom? If you are childless, what has that to do with this kingdom? I am going to prove this point to you like one proves the theorems in Algebra and Geometry as I am going to use a live tortoise in consulting any oracle. Because many women have no children, they steal, tell lies, indulge in the preparation of concoctions and live every abominable kind of live. Have you heard the texts read to you? Also you may find a married woman who is kind, respectful to her husband and dose not tell lies, nor steal nor fornicate. But because she has no issue, her husband engages another woman who brings forth a brood of vipers. When you argue that the house should belong to the woman who has given birth to children, how can that house belong to her? This gospel is not meant to console the barren nor is it meant to grief those with children. It is the plain truth. A great number of woman claim that since they given birth to children, they are free to do whatever they like.
2. They have no thought about God anymore. They do not see any need for attending church as long as all children remain alive. Have you heard what is read to you? Others rather complain of insufficient or the complete lack of children. They complain of having miscarriage and other forms of disorder that affects pregnancy. With these happenings they conclude that they are not loved by God. Have you heard what is read to you this morning?
CHILDLESSNESS DOES NOT GUARANTEE PROSTIUTION: If you perish in your barrenness it is not because you have not given birth but rather because you have consulted native doctors and soothsayers and indulged in every form of diabology in order to have children. In the same token, if any woman that gives such and brings up children is saved, it is because she has brought forth children that she is saved. It is rather because she has faith and love. When it is said, “Sing O barren, thou that didst not bear: break forth into singing, and cry loud, thou that didst not travail with child”. You find some women who are barren and those that have not marred jumping from pillar to post fornicating because they are childless. It is not your type who is meant in that passage. You may also begin to feel elated because it is said that women will be saved through childbearing. Childbearing is not the end of it. Unless you have in addition love, faith, righteousness and reverence for God, it will be in completed. Many men also decide not to marry that they may share in the blessedness of the barren. Even at this, such women still fornicate, tell lies and commit all forms of evil. That blessedness does not extend to them. For in Jesus Christ neither circumcision nor un-circumcision availeth anything, but faith, which worketh in love. I am telling you this so that you may be cleared in your conscience that this kingdom dose not depend on children or on wife or money or beauty. Do not continue to deceive yourself into believing that because you have reared up children you have thereby accomplished a great service before God. There is no service of God in childbearing except it is accompanied with faith, love and every good deed.
OBEDIENCE, NOT MARRIAGE WORKS SALVATION: Another group of persons when they hear that those that shall be accounted worthy to inherit the kingdom of heaven neither marry nor are they given in marriage, conclude that they are perished because they have already married and brought up children. This lesson has made it clear to you that you shall be save if you have faith and keep the commandments of God. The word of God is two-edge sword. Some, on hearing of marriage they claim it is a canal thing. Who told you that there is any carnality in this kingdom? It is compared to the gospel, which says that it is very difficult for the rich to enter into the kingdom of God. When the poor hear this they begin to dance that the kingdom is their exclusive domain. We do not mean that kind of poverty. If I do not reveal the word of God to you, you will never understand its meaning.
3. You can compare this to two portions of the Bible which says “woe to them that give such in those days” and another which says “blessed are the wombs that never suck” The word of God is a one-way traffic. Whether you are a man or a woman is immaterial. Once you have done what God wants you to do, you are free. We should not mix the worldly things with things of this kingdom.
THE LOGIC OR REWARD FOR SELFLESS SERVICE: You will remember that while our Lord Jesus Christ was watching the people put money into the treasury, a widow put in a mint, an equivalent of two farthings. Our Lord Jesus Christ commented that she had put more than all of them. Till today people do not understand the meaning of that statement. What is meant by that statement can be compared to the riddle which says there are one hundred birds on a tree when one is shot, how many will remain? The foolish will reply that ninety-nine birds will remain; whereas you know that the rest will fly away at the instance of the gunshot. You cannot use human reasoning in understanding God. You may continue to read this Bible for 100 years but if the Father dose not reveal it to you, you will not understand. You are just floating. How do you understand this situation where people to donate millions but a woman puts a mint, two of which are farthing, is said to donate the highest. How does she donate more? With your human reasoning you will never understand nor be convinced that she person who has given the farthing has put more than the rest. I am going to show you that the wisdom of God is truth and there is no lie in it. It is said that men looks at the appearance but God looks into the heart. Now, somebody has one million dollars and gives out half a million. He is still left with another half million dollars. Another person has a million and gives a quarter of a million. He is still left with another quarter. This woman had a mint, which was two farthings and it was all that she had. This was all her hope and sustenance but she put all into the treasury. Do not see that in giving all, she has given the most? The other person is left half a million. But this woman is left with nothing. That is why she has given the most. She has given the most because she gave all, while the others gave some. Did you ever come to this understanding?
THE LUST FOR CHIDLREN LEADS TO SIN: In the vein, a woman who separates herself from marriage in order to serve God, and dose so with all her heart, is better than the one who marries and brings up children. The other woman who brings up children is to be pitied. Because of bearing children, she has consulted native doctors. She has been injected with all sorts of concoctions. Do you not realize how pitiful she is? In the first instance, when she dose not bear a child, she will go to the soothsayer, she has to perform various sacrifices so as to have a child. She is very pitiful indeed. Also, because she dose not have a child, she forsakes her husband to marry another. Some even go for D and C. What kind of child will you bear which has led you into all these things for? Is he going to take you into the kingdom of God?
4. How many men or women can truly boast that they had their children in the normal way? You have never been to the soothsayer but because of child you are there. You have never committed adultery. Very many things that you would never have done but now you have done them in order to have a child. Will you and this child enter together into this kingdom? Even though you have not done anything to have a child, strictly speaking your child will not take you into the kingdom of God. Your lack of child will not remove you from the kingdom of heaven either.
WHO MADE YOU A PROVIDER OF CHILDREN TO THE CHILDLESS: That is why when “One of the company said to him Master, speak to my brother, that he divide the inheritance with me.” Our Lord said unto him: “Man who made me a judge or a divider over you? And he said unto them, take heed, and beware of covetousness for a man’s life consisteth not in the abundance of the things which he possesseth.” Our Lord Jesus Christ first asked him, who made me a judge or a divider over you? That is the question we should ask ourselves. When you claim that one woman is saved and the other is perished; who has made you a judge or divider among men? When a woman is in her house you flock in large numbers asking her whether she would not want to have a child? You claim that you can do what will help to have a child. Who has made you a judge and a divider among men? Again when someone bears children, you will ask her whether she does not want to enter into the kingdom of God. Dose it mean that if you bear children you will not enter into the kingdom of God? Brethren, God is one and monotheistic. Whether you are a Jew or Greek, a male or female, once you do what pleases God, you must enter into the kingdom of heaven. Whether or not you give birth, dose not take you into the kingdom of God. Whether or not you have children will not remove you from the kingdom of God. If you fail to enter into this kingdom, it is not because of your childlessness nor is it because you have children. It is rather because you have failed to abide by the instructions of God. If you do not have a child but continue to practice righteousness, it means you have entered into the kingdom of God. Also, if you have a child but do what pleases God without putting the child before you, it means you will enter into the kingdom of God. If you have twenty children, you should understand that it is Carnal and is never a factor in obtaining this kingdom. Also, if you have no child, that has no bearing with entering into this kingdom. If you keep to the instructions of God, you will enter into this kingdom. Heaven and earth shall pass away but the words of God shall never pass away forever.
5. If we are to receive and believe in this gospel of today none of us would have any troubled mind. It is said, what shall it profit a man if he gains the whole world and loose his soul? It is said that it is better to enter into the kingdom of heaven with one eye then to be cat into hell with two eyes. We should not disturb ourselves about having children or not having children. Your child dose not take you into this kingdom Rather, if we have faith and continue in good deeds, we shall inherit this kingdom.
1ST LESSON LUKE 23:29 For behold, the days are coming, in which they shall say, blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.
MAN HATES WHAT GOD LIKES: Brethren, have you heard that passage? It is a very easy thing for the women who have not given birth to enter into the kingdom of God. But it is not easy with mothers. You see how the wisdom of God is higher than man’s. Today very many women who have not given birth complain that God does not love them. I am saying that you are the one who hates God. It has been read to you that “The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage; but they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage; neither can they die anymore: for they are equal unto the angels, and are the children of God, being children of the resurrection.” Who deceived you that if you do not give birth you are perished? Open a verse in the Bible, which says that you will not gain salvation because you are childless. At all times, whatever is loved by the people of the world is hated by God and what God hates are the things the world delight in. Today no matter how beautiful your wife is, no matter how good and obedient she is, you continue to beat her and treat her as a slave, may be for the sole reason that she has not given birth to a child. Upon your wife’s education and good manners, you abandon her and pick a thief so that she many bear you children. When your wife gives birth, you will say that the house belongs to her. Do you not see how foolish the two of you are? You that continue to blame God for not giving you a child, and complain that God dose not love you, have you not heard what is said? It is said that the time is coming when it shall be said: “Blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck.” Why do you not rejoice in this statement? Why do you continue to mourn? Agreed, you are a Brotherhood, but until you have a child will I know that you are serving God? Are you told that a child is the passport to God’s kingdom? Know you not that you can only enter into the kingdom of God through righteousness? It is similar to what the Bible says that Solomon built a house for God, but the most high does not live in houses made by human hands. What kind of house can you build for God when he himself created everything?
6. If he needed a house, would he not have built it for himself? What kind of a child do you want to give unto God of which he has not? Is he not the creator of all men and everything? Every time you continue to say that you want a child, and because of this desire you fornicate, consult juju and mermaid, and go in for D and C. What kind of a child is it? Have you not heard the scripture? Do you think you can enter the kingdom of God through childbearing?
EARTHLY PLEASUES ARE TRANSITORY: Remember the story of Lazarus and the rich man. The same thing will happen to those who have children but fail to practice the word of God. The rich man ate to his satisfaction leaving the crumbs under his table. Lazarus fed on those crumbs. After sometime, Lazarus died and was taken to the bosom of Abraham. After sometime, the rich man also died and was taken into hell fire, “And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and saw Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom. And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue, for I am tormented in this flame, but Abraham said, Son remember that thou in thy lifetime received thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things, but now he is comforted, and thou are tormented. And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot, neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.” I am not discouraging the pregnant women and those who give suck. I am also not discouraging the barren. I have brought the truth unto the whole world. The truth is this, if you do not do what is pleasing in the sight of God, you will perish. When many women hear “blessed are the barren, and the wombs that never bare, and the paps which never gave suck,” they abort when they get pregnant. Do you think that you will enter into this kingdom of God? As it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God, so shall it be with those who give suck and those that are pregnant in those days. When you take a look at the happening in the world, would you say that it is a convenient time for bearing children? Is this the time to beget children? I want an answer from you because everything is laid bare before you. You that question God and ask why you have no child. You who claim that God dose not love the other woman because she has no child, do you now realize why God does these things? It is because he does not want you to perish. Whomsoever he has chosen, he has chosen and dose not want them to perish. If he gives you one child, rejoice in that. If he does not give you any child rejoice. This is the time for everyone to serve him. What we can do in order to enter into this kingdom, let us do. Do not rejoice because you have a child and do not rejoice because you have no child. How many children had John the Baptist? Our Lord Jesus Christ had how many children? Are all the inhabitants of the world not the children of God?
7. When you argue that if you do not deliver children the population will not multiply, you should realize that the population has long been multiplied and increased ever before you came. Right from when God said, “Go ye and multiply” it was accomplished. Whether you have children or not, since God had made the pronouncement, it is as good as accomplished. Therefore, do not rejoice that you have children nor should you rejoice that you nave no children. Rather, rejoice because you have practiced the word of God. It is the only passport into this kingdom. A great many women rejoice in having children. They will want them to become all that is desired by proud parents. They will send them to universities and to overseas. When people see this they will exclaim that this woman loves her children very much. They will say that the woman is very wise in her actions. I am telling you now that there is no wisdom in what she is doing. Do you not remember that story I gave you about the widow?
ILLUSTRATION-THE WIDOW WHO DERERRED GOD’S CALL: There was a widow who had four children and since God wanted to save her, he called her husband so that she may use the remaining part of her life in serving God. She refused God’s call. God spoke to her saying I did not call you to bear children but to serve me. She replied that God should exercise patience until she would complete educating her children. Do you not know that bearing children can be with the antelope’s concept of bearing children? The antelope bares children so that they may feed her, and save her the trouble of walking in the snow. When the young antelopes came, the mother antelope realized that she still had to go under the snow in order to find food for the family. It is exactly the same situation when you have children. You want to bring up children so that they may serve you. You are bringing another burden unto yourself. What time will you have left at your disposed to serve God? When do you work your own salvation?
RIGHTEOUSNESS IS THE PREREQUISITE TO GOD’S KINGDOM Any person who seeks for this kingdom should understand that this kingdom dose not consist on money nor beauty nor husband nor wife nor child nor food. This kingdom consists in righteousness. You pray for a husband so that you may be able to serve God very well. You do not understand what you need. You pray God to give you money so that you may use it in serving him. I say you are not ready to serve God. What did he tell that rich man: he said “Yet lackest thou one thing: sell all that thou hast, and distribute unto the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven; and come, and follow me.” You who pray for children, money and so forth, have you heard what our Lord Jesus Christ said? He said, “If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.
8. Brethren, if God has extended this call to you, be absolutely satisfied with the position he has kept you. Do not ask questions so that what befall that widow will not befall you. If you have two or three children do not put your hope on them, because children will not save you. Service to God is the only source of your salvation. Also, if you have no child, that does not constitute any problem to you. Do not seek for it rather go and practice what God wants, namely love, self-control, truthfulness and righteousness. These virtues alone will admit you into the kingdom of God. For it is said: “Today when you hear his voice do not harden your hearts.” You are very fortunate in that you were already married but at the fullness of his time he took away the husband. Maybe he also took the wife and children aside and said to you, it is time to serve God. Why do you still worry yourself looking again for the carnal things? It is said that everyone will carry his own burden. You are carrying your own burden. Even a child is carrying his own burden. This kingdom of God demands individual sacrifice. Let us read our second lesson. Listen attentively, those of you who boast and rejoice in your children. It is all vanity and does not take you to anywhere. No good thing comes out of this claim but rather perdition if you hang your hope in that and do not practice what God wants.
2nd LESSON: MATTHEW 24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days.
GOD PUNISHES THE DISOBEDIENT: Brethren, have you heard what the scripture says? He said do you not know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Whoever makes himself a friend of the world is making himself an enemy of God. Very many people will not enter into this kingdom for what reason? Those that are with children in those days and those that give suck. If you perish and fail to enter into this kingdom, it is because of child, it is because you have become pregnant, it is because you have given suck. Now the glorious thing has been turned into a shameful thing and the shameful thing into a thing of joy, since you mock the barren woman and praise the one who gives suck. Tell me why you should boast in children. You say that God loves you and has blessed you. On your child you call, and introduce them saying Okon, come here, “This is a lawyer, the other one is a doctor… I ask, where dose it take you to” That story about the widow continued till the widow finished educating her four children. They all graduated and got married. Was that all? “But what befell the four of them.” God told the widow that it was not a child or children that brought her into this world. Rather, she was told, she had come to serve God. She was advised to leave those things and serve God. She begged God. “O please, wait a little longer, let me continue my humble prostitution and bring up these children.” She finished building her house.
9. She also completed their education and consummated their marriages. What happen in the end? She entered into the world and started enjoying life. She drove in expensive cars and visited nightclubs. She did not remember to do what God sent her. One day, after returning from a party, she dropped dead. In the world beyond, she was put into a concave. Since she was obstinate and failed to serve God and engaged herself in a worthless venture, she was to remain in that suffocation. Within a short time, the four children died and all of them were put into the same place with the mother. They were all in hell, under torment, but in the worldly arrangement you will praise this woman for her discretion. My question is, what was her reward? You always say that money is nothing, clothing is nothing and that a child is everything. What is a child before God? God alone has the glory.
RIGHTEOUSNESS IS THE KEY TO HEAVEN: It is said Today when you hear his voice harden not your heart if you want to enter into this kingdom, practice the word of God. Whatever he has instructed you to do, do just that. Even if you are a millionaire, that name dose not save you if you fail to do what God wants you to do, which is righteousness. Whether you are a governor or minister or president, no matter what position you are holding, this will not save you unless you do that which is pleasing to God. He has made known to us that this kingdom is not inherited with money but through faith and righteousness. Those that have children have their joy and hope in their children and so cannot please God. Those that have money put their love and joy and faith in their money and cannot do that which is pleasing to God. Those who have husband or wife put their love and hope in them and thereby constitute themselves enemies of God. To have a wife is good. It is also a good thing to have a husband. To have money is equally good because everything is yours. But be careful that you do not allow anything to debar you from serving God in the right way. For it is written, “Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not high-minded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy.” No matter how rich a person is his life does not consist in the abundance of the things he possesses. His life is in the hands of God. That is why Paul said “but what things were gain to me, those I counted loss for the Excellency of the knowledge of Christ Jesus my Lord. FLEE LUST: Do not let a child constitute your fall from this kingdom of God. Do not because of a husband, derail from the path of God. Do not, because of a wife, fall from the kingdom of God. Do not, because of sickness, forsake the way of God. Do not because of what to eat and what to wear you fall from grace. Because we shall not be saved by any of these things but shall be saved only if we do that which is pleasing in the sight of God.
10. Now that we are celebrating the 1985 Holy Queen Mother’s birth, after all, she is not the only one that gave birth. Rather, we are celebrating this week in honor of her virtues-love, righteousness, kindness, patience which she had. Till eternity God only loves good and hates evil. At no time has God encouraged evil. He dose not take bribe and he is not respecter of persons. Let us listen to his instruction by loving and serving him so that we may be saved.
BACK UP YOUR CLAIMS WITH GODLY VIRTUES: Do not ever think that there is anything, which you can do to save yourself. Is it only our Lord Jesus Christ who was crucified on the cross? There were three people on the cross that day. Why couldn’t the blood of the others be used in saving the world? Do you think that if Jesus had retaliated when he was spat or slapped that his blood would be used in saving us? You have heard that because he humbled himself unto death that is why his name has been exalted above every other name. Did he not say that not all those who say unto me Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven, but he that doeth the will of my Father, which is in heaven. Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? And in thy name have cast out devils? And in thy name done many wonderful works? And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you, depart from me ye that work iniquity. Forget about building a house for God and filling it with money because if you do not do that which is pleasing in the sight of God, your money will perish with you. That is why he said, “And though I bestow all my goods to feed the poor, and though I give my body to be burned, and have not love, it profiteth me nothing.” In this new kingdom we have only one way. We all should look at this light in order to gain salvation. Let our Golden Text be read so that you who continue to think that you can get in through the window may understand that you will never enter. It is a one- way traffic.
GOLDEN TEXT 1 TIMOTHY 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in child bearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.
YOUR CONSOLATION SHOULD BE IN THE GOSPEL Have you now realized the chain that links the gospels? It is said that woman shall be saved in proposition “if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.” It is just like what he said to the rich man: “Go and sell all that you have and distribute to the poor and come, follow me.” He did not say that he will be saved only by selling and distributing his wealth. He also added, “Come, follow me.” That is where the knot is tied. It also means that though you bestow all your goods to feed the poor and give your body to be burned but you do not come and follow him, it means nothing. If you consolation had been that since you have given birth to children you are saved, you are deceiving yourself. If you do not have the love of God, if you do not do that which is pleasing to God, you are not going to anywhere.
11. This word is for me and you and the entire world. If two of us remain in love, bear each other, love one another, tell the truth, be humble, and continue to worship God in reverence and godly fear, we shall be saved. When the politicians of the word of God want to disgrace a barren woman they will refer her to this passage which says that the woman shall be saved through childbearing and so when the woman sees this she will exclaim that she is lost, now, Mr. Politician open to Luke 23:29 and also read to her blessings that are pronounced on the barren and the paps of which ever gave suck. Brethren, you will realize that no word means anything in itself unless you investigate in to its end. A great many people believe that if you believe and are baptized, you are saved. That is not the end to your salvation. What, if you do not practice the word of God? You will not enter. “Nor they are not all Israel, which are Israel: Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children but, Isaac thy seed be called. This are, they which are the children of the flash, these are not the children of God: but children of promise are counted for the seed.” If there is a woman who dose what is pleasing in the sight of God, no child will save her. Your being a woman does not save you. Your being a husband does not save you. Whatever you are is in vain and does not save you except you do what is pleasing to God. You have heard of the ten virgins who went to marriage feast. Five of them had oil in their lamps; the other five had not. About midnight the bridegroom came.
The five who had oil went with him. The other requested oil from the five who had but were advised to go and buy theirs since the little they had was not going to be sufficient for both of them. As they went to buy oil the door was locked before they came back. Do you think that they had no children? Do you suppose that one gets into this kingdom with a child? Do you think you can walk into this kingdom with your brother? Do you think you will walk with your husband into it? DO NOT DEFER GOD’S WORK Whom do the five with oil represent? They are those who have faith in God. They have love and practice righteousness. That is why our Lord Jesus Christ said; I must work the works of him that sent me because the night is coming when no good thing can be done. I am always surprised when I hear people say they have to care for their mothers or put their houses in order before they go on ministry work. Remember, time and tide waits no one. You heard that young man who told our Lord Jesus Christ that he would first go and bid his family farewell. Do you ever hear any more of him? He is perished. His father is perished. He himself is perished, but Jesus is still reigning. There is nothing that we can compare with the kingdom of God. I have carried a tin of oil; I have also carried a tin of water. I know the weight of both. What is life in the world? It is a loss. What did you bring with you and what will you take back? Why should we not run the race as those that want a prize? I think that our Lord Jesus Christ is the one who understands more than all the heavens and all men.
12. Paul saw this kingdom faintly. Christ had likened the kingdom of God unto treasure hid in a field, which when a man had found, he hideth, for joy thereof goeth and selleth all that he hath, and buyeth that field. REACH FORWARD TO THE CROWN: Paul was a lawyer and a Pharisee but when he saw this kingdom afar off he forsook his profession. He abstained from marriage, separated himself from the world that he may obtain this kingdom. When you come here you pray God to give you a child and husband and money. Where do these things lead you to? They lead you to perdition. It is said: “Are you called in un-circumcision? Do not seek circumcision. Were you called in circumcision? Seek not for un-circumcision. For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth anything, nor un-circumcision; but faith which worketh by love.” If you were called when you did not marry a husband, do not now seek for one. Rather use this opportunity in serving God. If you are called when you had no child, do not now seek for a child. Use the opportunity in serving your soul. If you were called when you had many children, do not drive them away. Use the opportunity to serve God. Let every person remain in the state wherein he was called by God. Your position in this world does not save you unless you answer to this call and serve God with faith, love and obedience to his words. God does not call any person at the time such a person is perfect. He does not call you at the time you believe in him. He calls you when you do not yet believe. He does it this way so that you too should be merciful to those who do not believe in him. Because he called you when you did not believe, now that he has extended this call unto us, we should forget all that we left behind and reach forward to the crown. We should reach forth to practicing his words, his love and other virtues. We should strive in loving him and doing those things that are pleasing to him.
WHY THE HOLY QUEEN MOTHER’S WEEK IS CELEBRATED: The Holy Queen Mother is not celebrated because she gave birth it is rather celebrated because she had faith, love and righteousness. That is the reason salvation has reached us. If each of us will have implicit faith in God and love him, if we love each other and serve God, salvation will be extended to us. This is the only way. Even if you are a child, and you love God and have faith in him, you are saved. If you are an old man but you practice righteousness and have faith in God, you will be saved. God does not save us unto this kingdom because of any other thing apart from faith working through love. You complain saying, people are troubling me, there is no employment, no money, no food. These are not the concerns of God. If you abide by the instructions of God that is all you need in order to enter into the kingdom of God. If we put on the Lord Jesus Christ, since he suffered in the flesh, we shall also suffer in the flesh. Any person who suffers in the flesh has refrained from sin and so we shall refrain from all sins. All that he wants is for us to refrain from sin and separate ourselves unto this kingdom. Brethren, I will not take you further. A stroke of the cane is sufficient unto the wise. Those who have ears to hear let them hear. May the Lord bless his holy words, Amen.